I am SO honored to have received the Liebster Award from Micki @ ADD Housewife! Her comments about my blog were heartwarming and gave me so much encouragement. So, as I understand it, here are the "rules" for receiving this award.
The Liebster Blog Award is for smaller blogs with fewer than 300 followers. Together, we can help each other network for greater visibility. So here are the 'rules' of accepting the Liebster Blog Award:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog.
- Reveal your top five blog picks for the award.
- Let them know you selected them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Micki at ADD Housewife is an absolute doll! She supports my blog, leaves comments, and always encourages me. Her blog is a wonderful resource as well! I love seeing what she comes up with next! I hope to develop a closer friendship with her as time goes on.
My top five picks to pass on this award was very hard to do, I went through close to 60 blogs trying to find one that I thought was just right.
- Kileen at Creative Warcraft - Kileen is very adventurous, which I love. She tries many different kinds of crafts and admits to being a master of none (just like me!)Her website has a lot of cute things to look through and I especially love her talent at making cards with her Cricut machine. She hasn't posted in a bit but I'm hoping this award will coax her out of hiding.
- Adrian at Fried Okra - Adrian sews. Adrian sews beautifully. I do NOT sew (although I have a fabulous machine and really want to learn). I love looking at all the new things she has come up with for her shop and the blog. And she has a sense of humor to her writing that appeals to me. Hope the boot comes off real soon Adrian!
- Amanda from Amanda Carol at Home - I love her sense of elegance and style. Something I will never achieve (I'm more a grandma's pie safe and slip covered denim furniture kinda gal). But it never hurts to dream. And her site makes me dream. Check out her latest post about her boy's room makeover. Excellent!!
- Amanda at Kind Over Matter - I have no idea how many followers she has, I can't find it on her blog. But oh how I admire her. I have printed out her freebies for several projects and shes inspired me in several others that became gifts for family at Xmas. She is working on being all that I aspire to become and I love her for that. Her site makes me feel kinder, nicer, and encourages me to be those things with others.
I apologize for not coming up with number 5. I really need to get out there on the net more and find some more small blogs to appreciate. Again, thank you SO much to Micki for giving me this award. It truly means so much to me.